Wednesday, August 10, 2022

painting

I'm putting together a collection of John through each era. Mostly I've been working in a digital format but lately have expanded to acrylic. Never really know if anything will turn out halfway decent, and my oh my I am not a perfect artist. My goal is a large-scale work with lots of detail, though that might kill me. It's worth a try though.

Here are two of John and an ocean piece so you know I am not ap one-trick pony. In fact, one dream is to do a big Constable-ish landscape. 


How it started  . . . 


Is it done yet? 

1965

My son walked by and said, "Mom, I know you'll say this isn't any good, but I like it."




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Millennial romp through Jane Austen

  A few years back I wrote this story about a fifteen-year-old girl named Frankie drudging through a very complicated life in a fictional sm...