Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Me making a fool of myself, as usual

I thought losing my sweet Henry would get better over time but to be honest it's only gotten worse. That little guy left a rift in my heart that can never be replaced. The song "Tight Connection to My Heart" by Bob Dylan is perfect sentiment--we had such a close connection that is impossible to explain. 



Perhaps to fill the gap or keep my mind off him, I am recording each chapter of my book--and thoroughly embarrassing myself in the process. But what do I care, really? It's fun. And if anyone one, just one person, get enjoyment by listening to it, then that's all I need. I'll be happy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Millennial romp through Jane Austen

  A few years back I wrote this story about a fifteen-year-old girl named Frankie drudging through a very complicated life in a fictional sm...