Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Rainbows

I guess I just see it everywhere. Light broken up and shattered into brilliance. I see it in everything and everyone. I get so very hurt when others can't see it. When one wants to deny another their simple human rights. I've lost friends because I won't agree that some humans are lesser humans, that some rights aren't as important. It's not in my nature to think like that. To deny or to hurt. And here I live in Kansas. 




I've decided to move on and stay in the positive. I'm so glad that I'm a writer. It's nice to work hard on something and not worry about real life stuff going on. Sent out a finished round of edits to my editor and have started working on something else that needs attention.

I think my next post will be about The Time Seekers--which looks to come out sometime this year. Can't wait to see what the cover will be! And then . . . it's back to work on the third book. I have about 100 pages so far. Really gotta get on that. I never knew I'd have this much writing to do. 

And . . . it's going to snow again. Let's all just give a huge groan over that little fact. ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! Snow? Sheesh. Say it ain't so. Really. Say it. 

Have a good one. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Third book, Wow, that is wonderful, Amy.

    I also like to look for rainbows and don't understand the ugly side of people. However, with all this snow and cold, I am feeling a large weight on my body and soul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, this winter has got to go! It really is the worst time of the year. At least in the summer you can jump in a pool, and life is so much less confining. Winter is like a big frostbitten arm squeezing you tight until you can barely breathe.

      Delete
  2. I'm with Arlene. We'r having a mini blizzard today. Sometimes it's mini, sometimes it's blizzard. Really old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All blizzards must go!!! Said all of us to no avail : ) Come on, spring . . .

      Delete
  3. All wavelengths compose a spectrum; just takes a while for some people to see it. I like your photos!

    ReplyDelete

On Disney + 'Let it Be' is released once more for Beatles fans old and new

What’s there to say about the new release of the old ‘Let it Be’ originally directed by Michael Lindsay-Hogg with enhancements by Peter Jack...