Saturday, October 22, 2022

Trump 2020

 

                                    Let’s build 

a wall

Around

everything

Around you

Around me

Around us

Around this

God bless the White House

For Witch Hunt

it stains

Ring around the Rosie

Pocket full of Hate

No gate

Too late.

Wal-mart.

Wallmart.

Wall.

Oh say can you see . . .

pencil-neck, horseface, crazy, lyin, cheatin, Dem-oh-RAT?

I heart Mexico.

But God Bless ‘merica

they

let

me

do

anything

And do it do it do it

Do it

Do it

Do it.

I gotta keep

Them

in

I’m

Scared,

Desperate,

Alone,

Help

me

Win.

Father?

I’m sorry.

Russia,

are you

listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Millennial romp through Jane Austen

  A few years back I wrote this story about a fifteen-year-old girl named Frankie drudging through a very complicated life in a fictional sm...