Saturday, February 1, 2014
All sorts of beautiful Saturday
So, we've all made it to February and that means . . . well, what does it mean? Where I live it means another month of winter at least. I choose to find joy in the simple things—things that keep me fully grounded. Things like . . . cats. And sunrises. And listening to Paul Simon at seven thirty in the morning. It's a good life. A beautiful life. Anyway, here are a few pictures of my beautiful life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
George Harrison comes to America
Chapter One "I hear the girls in America like a good yank . . . but prefer a limey." John had said it with a straight face, but ...
-
Three years ago, in the summer of 2009, I sat down to write a story about a girl who falls in love with a library ghost. I'd writt...
I declare, it took me a while to find the cat under the face of the young girl --seventh photo down. I like pictures that measure themselves out to the observer and you have accomplished the technique admirably.
ReplyDeleteOh, to sleep like a cat.
ReplyDeleteLove these pictures, Amy. Have a beautiful Sunday.
ReplyDeleteTaking joy in daily simple pleasures is the key to happiness.
ReplyDeleteI can hear the purring from here!
ReplyDeleteYou're a writer and a cat person! lol Who would have thought?
ReplyDelete