Thursday, July 21, 2022

The weirdest post you'll ever see

Not really joking, but I'm not apologizing either. You might wonder what this girl has been up to the last few years besides hanging with my sweet Henry, but I've had a spiritual journey of sorts--went through the whole spacey bit and it's not something you talk about over a cup of coffee (or a blog?). But I've come to the conclusion that it's not me who has to understand it, it's everyone else. Personally, I love this journey and nothing else matters. I also see it like this: what's reality? As John would say, nothing is real and nothing to get hung about. 

In May 2019, I saw John's face imprinted on the ground, then over the next year and really up until present day I've seen him appear in many forms and many ways. You can say it's crazy or fake, but that's because you don't want to believe. It happens to me, and that's my reality. My favorite picture is from last year when I was sick with C*vid (not a favorite). I was very sick; my kids were on vacation with the ex and John appeared on the bedroom window as some form of protector. He'd actually been appearing a lot that week so it must have been more serious that I thought. Stricken with massive migraines daily, congestions, fever, no taste or smell and no appetite, it truly felt like my life force was seeping out of me. And then I saw John, glasses, sideburns and all.


I've always been slightly out there. Seeing John has forced me to open up my 'Aquarius north node'' and talk to psychics and do a ton of inner work to find out WHY? What I know is we are part of a soul group, very close and he is always around. Was he my father in a past life and I his mother? Probably. We're together all the time--on a spiritual level. I see him almost every day--the ground, the floor, the wall, window sky. The sky was the big one. I've been through denial and great skepticism, but photos don't lie. 


















































No comments:

Post a Comment

A Millennial romp through Jane Austen

  A few years back I wrote this story about a fifteen-year-old girl named Frankie drudging through a very complicated life in a fictional sm...