Friday, September 17, 2010

Vinyl Kismet

I had an epic discovery at a local book/record store yesterday. I went in to browse and came out with The Eagles- their Greatest Hits 1971-1975. We're talking good. Liam doesn't have preschool on Friday mornings, so he's playing, I'm cleaning and listening to the record and it's amazing!



Side A:
Take It Easy
Witchy Woman
Lyin' Eyes
Already Gone
Desperado

Side B:
One of These Nights
Tequila Sunrise
Take It To The Limit
Peaceful Easy Feeling
Best Of My Love

I love it when I get all wrapped up in music. It sparks so many ideas for stories and just makes me so happy.

3 comments:

  1. I used to have the album 'Desperado' (the one where they're all dressed as outlaws on the cover). But, as with most of my record collection, someone half-inched it many years ago! C'est la vie!

    The above seems to have most of their really good stuff. Great band.

    Looking forward to seeing you at The Willow Ball!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy - I remember The Eagles - I've got them playing on We7 in the background. I'm thinking about you while it's playing - love their music too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too bad, Cro. You should look on ebay. I've gotten a few nice quality albums there. I need to write my post for the ball! Tomorrow . . . Thanks for the invite!

    Molly- Too Cool! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

A Millennial romp through Jane Austen

  A few years back I wrote this story about a fifteen-year-old girl named Frankie drudging through a very complicated life in a fictional sm...