Saturday, March 26, 2011

Drizzle

Today the weather has gone cloudy again, with no hope for sun. It's like spring got word that bad times were coming and she just up and packed her bags for someplace where no clouds, no drizzle, no shearing winds exist. I don't blame her for leaving, only I wish she'd left a note saying where she was gonna go. And if she'd ever come back.

4 comments:

  1. Or at least directions as to how to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she will i know she will amy. i have injured my right arm and am having to type left handed. lots of love molly xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! That explains all the lowercase, haha. Well, I hope your arm gets better soon Molly xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

George Harrison comes to America

Chapter One "I hear the girls in America like a good yank . . . but prefer a limey."   John had said it with a straight face, but ...