Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday Craziness

These are very strange pictures, but oh well. I'm currently finishing up edits that should have been done weeks ago but spring break came around, and also, I'm a loser. Hey, I did write the third book for this series and so that's wonderful and I'm happy. But guilty, because I have to finish these edits. I hope all is well with everyone. Take good care of yourself!

 Grape (who isn't overweight, just overfluffy) and I chilling in bed because we're cool like that. 

And so that's it. I'm in a weird mood. Hope a tornado doesn't come carry me away. Gotta get these edits done first. 

6 comments:

  1. Now go edit. Right this minute, just do it. Go edit. Advice from an old mother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'll get to it! Actually, I have been working on it for hours today, but it's nice to get mothered regardless. Thank you! And I'm taking off my goofy pictures, lol.

      Delete
  2. It is nice to sit around and veg out with he cat, but you are putting things off,. However, sometimes it clears the head and we need a break - but not a long one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The worst part was a problem I was having with tabs--the document wouldn't let me get rid of them. This after I already thought I'd cleared every single one over a year ago. Made me crazy. My back is breaking right now, but I think this thing will be ready to send off tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. For a moment, I thought the cat was wearing a watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd buy her one but she wouldn't be able to wind it.

      Delete

A Millennial romp through Jane Austen

  A few years back I wrote this story about a fifteen-year-old girl named Frankie drudging through a very complicated life in a fictional sm...