The first and last photos are beautiful.
Thank you : ) The sky was actually a deeper red than that, if you can believe it. Very pretty, but a slightly ominous way to start the morning.
The sarcophagus has huge ears; I can't imagine the dead resident being too flattered. Looks like a good day out.
I agree, it's rather clownish looking.
Agree with Arleen. The red sky looks amazing and a really lovely photo of you.
Thank you—I wish I knew how to do a rose text thingy online, because I'd give you one right now!
Chapter One "I hear the girls in America like a good yank . . . but prefer a limey." John had said it with a straight face, but ...
The first and last photos are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you : ) The sky was actually a deeper red than that, if you can believe it. Very pretty, but a slightly ominous way to start the morning.
DeleteThe sarcophagus has huge ears; I can't imagine the dead resident being too flattered. Looks like a good day out.
ReplyDeleteI agree, it's rather clownish looking.
DeleteAgree with Arleen. The red sky looks amazing and a really lovely photo of you.
ReplyDeleteThank you—I wish I knew how to do a rose text thingy online, because I'd give you one right now!
Delete