Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Quick Visit

It's been awhile. Like all of you I have been stuck in the quicksand of politics, in my head and heart and not much else. Meanwhile over in England I hear all of you worrying about Brexit. I feel like the US is Brexit on a whole other level. Not to downgrade your problems, but if Brexit were a leaking dingy, we'd be the Titanic. Total chaos. However, good news! We just had the midterms and wonderful things happened, then some horrible things happened . . . and so on. You know how it is.

The problem with coming back to a ghost town of a blog is there's a lot to catch up on. I'd like to tell you about my trip to St. Louis, and summer 2018, and fall 2018, and all sorts of things. The time Julia lost her pink quartz stone in the lake and we envisioned lovers coming together all of July . . . I will catch up, I promise. In time.

I can tell you my favorite song of 2018.


Anyway, here we are heading toward the many holiday celebrations (stateyourshere) and Mother Nature has already dropped snow and I don't know if I'm ready to deal with all of it but I guess I don't have a choice, now do I?

How are things with you guys and gals? I miss you!

Me and Butterscotch the kitten (the furry thing above my head)

6 comments:

  1. Hello Amy. Nice to hear from you. Hope all is ok with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Tom. It's nice to see you. Everything is OK, and not OK. Good to be back on Blogger again.

      Delete
  2. I'd heard that Trump had sold you to the Saudi's. Good to hear this was 'fake news'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Cro! Nice to se you again. Hmmm, if Tr*mp did that he'd better have protective gear on his most precious item because it'd be at severe risk.

      Delete
  3. It is nice to see you back on Blogger, Amy. I know that you, like me, are thrilled with all the women that ran and won in Congress. The Women’s March did make a difference and our voices were heard. Hopefully, better days are ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yes, I think you're right--it made a big difference and it's lovely to see all the women who have just been elected these last midterms. Pretty amazing!

      Delete

A Millennial romp through Jane Austen

  A few years back I wrote this story about a fifteen-year-old girl named Frankie drudging through a very complicated life in a fictional sm...