Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sunlight, Sunlight, Beautiful Sunlight

Need I say more? Let's face it, we all get a little cranky when the sun doesn't come out for over a week. It's almost as bad as not having coffee, or chocolate, or cookies! When I saw it today, it was like a scene from a romantic movie. "What--" gasp. "Do you see what I see? It's . . ." Faint.

I love you sun. Love. Love. Love. Please don't leave me again. I'll be good and not hide from you in July. Oh, just please come back to stay.

My freckles are singing with joy. My eyes are burning with delight. The sun has come and momma's gonna have it up tonight.

Night. Damn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Millennial romp through Jane Austen

  A few years back I wrote this story about a fifteen-year-old girl named Frankie drudging through a very complicated life in a fictional sm...