Scare me . . . please!

Fall always makes me want to read ghost stories, the true kind. I love the fictional ones yes, but nothing thrills me more than someone's account of a real haunting. Soooooo, since I've read pretty much everything on the internet about this topic, I need some fresh stories! Tell me if you've ever seen a ghost, had a paranormal experience, been awoken by shadow figures, watched things move in right in front of your eyes, heard voices out of nowhere . . . you know, basic spine-tingling stuff. The scarier the better!

Comments

  1. Okay, so this was a stupid post. I admit it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shall I share my experiences with a succubus, or is that stupid too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, you should definitely share.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello 2017

Listen, do you wanna . . .

And now, something about the girl